There’s only one important thing I have to say:
It’s a combo post again, simply because I’ve just too tired the past few days to make a daily post work.
I really do like how I’ve been writing regularly the past month in addition to my game dev challenge, but… it’s sometimes a real challenge to keep it up daily.
It’s been kind of tiring and tomorrow will be a long day so here’s a quick and dirty update (so I can check this off my list).
I should have made more progress these past two days, but I didn’t and now I have to make sure I make progress the next few days. There’s literally 5 days left, and 21 more videos. It’s all doable, just a little tiresome at this point.
It’s been a super productive day today, and I’m happy about the way things have turned out.
Here’s a summary of what I did today:
- Finished 13 videos and 2 quizzes
- Studying and taking copious amounts of notes on Instagram marketing and copywriting
- Video called a dear friend
- Replied to some of the messages I haven’t been responding to
I’m basically writing this now because I know if I don’t, I will just push it off again and then it’ll become a recurring event which I’m trying to avoid.
This will be a combination post for Day 21 and 22, in case the title wasn’t clear enough lol.
I did nothing today! And I don’t care.
So… this is going to be a short post.
I tried to look at the video I was supposed to tackle today, but apparently there’s some issue with the Unity version I’m using and the package I’m supposed to install…. so I took a break instead.
There’ll be time to catch up after tomorrow!
Yesterday was a pretty exciting day, what with me finally receiving my PR for Canada. It’s also Manitoba’s 150th anniversary today, so it’s pretty neat that I received it the day before!
I am literally dozing off while writing this, but I really want to post this because…
I got my permanent residency in Canada today!
Today’s post is going to be a little boring, but it is what it is.
Here’s an account of my day:
- Went for two walks with Alex
- Researched marketing ideas for my company (so I’m prepared for the work week)
- Finished 4 videos of my Udemy course
- Filmed and edited 4 videos for Alex 🥺
- Celebrated Mother’s Day!
- Did our laundry chores
- Balanced our budget on YNAB
- Sighted two hawks dancing in the sky and a kingfisher